Arden Hotel Stay with a Gin Tasting at Judith's
Prices from £274.00 per room, per night. (Based on two people sharing a superior room)
Available only on Saturday evenings
Discover the ultimate gin-tasting experience at Judith’s with our new offer, in collaboration with Shakespeare Distillery. Indulge in a one-night stay, complete with a delicious dinner, breakfast, and the exclusive Gin Tasting experience at Judith’s. Gin Tastings take place at 2pm or 4pm on Saturday’s & Sunday’s until 27thAugust 2023.
At No. 1 High Street, right in the heart of Stratford-upon-Avon, lies the former residence of Judith, the daughter of the legendary William Shakespeare. Today, this antique timber-framed structure serves as the base for our Shakespeare Distillery store and lavish tasting rooms on the upper floor.
We invite you to partake in an enjoyable and educational tasting session, where you can unwind with a Stratford Gin & Tonic, learn about the captivating history of gin, and gain an understanding of how spirits are created at Shakespeare’s Distillery. The session will culminate in a guided tasting of a selection of Shakespeare Distillery spirits.
Gin Tasting Offer:
- One nights’ accommodation
- Full English breakfast
- Dinner (£30.00 per person allocation)
- Visit to the Gin Tasting Experience at Judith’s and discover the fascinating history of gin with an insight into how they make their spirits. Visit includes:
- A Stratford Dry Gin and Tonic
- A guided tasting of 3 spirits
- 10% off purchases of Shakespeare Distillery products in the shop
Call 01789 298682 to book
For more information, please contact our reservation team.
Offer is subject to availability. Flexible cancellation terms.